Ultimate DBZ RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate DBZ RPG

Fans of DBZ, we bring to a easy, laid back RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kinoko (Technique)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinoko
Kinoko

Scouter readings
Name: Kinoko
Race: Saiyan
Power level: 9,000

Kinoko (Technique) Empty
PostSubject: Kinoko (Technique)   Kinoko (Technique) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:48 pm

"Kinoko's attempt to learn Energy Sword"

Kinoko stands alone in a vast canyon on a rebuilding planet called New Saiyan. He has went through much in his 25 years of life, being beaten as a child by his own people for the purpose of training, then beaten for ten years by the creatures that inhabited the destroyed planet Acenes for the purpose of slavery. His scars have not fully healed yet. But if the experience taught Kinoko anything it was unique techniques. He had always tried to mimic moves he had seen others do and the move he is focusing on today was learned from his enslavers.

Kinoko focuses and starts to feel that old familiar feeling of warmth in the pit of his stomach, he pulls the energy ever slowly up to his chest and over to his shoulder. His left arm starts to radiate a red glow as the energy travels to his forearm. Kinoko focuses even harder and the ki extends from his wrist and forms into a dark red energy sword. Kinoko stands there for a moment and slowly inhales and exhales, taking in every moment and remembering every feeling that his energy is producing.

He starts to push the ki in a stabbing motion, getting the feel for his newly acquired move. He then breaks into a full on sprint and starts jumping from canyon wall to canyon wall slashing boulders, trees, and anything else that gets in his way. "I will never be beaten again!" He yells, as he jumps into the air and stabs the ground with his energy sword, causing a crater to form under the impact. He then starts to slash and stab his energy sword with murderous intent.

As Kinoko is slashing and stabbing, he forms another energy sword, just to practice his two handed combat. He swings both ki swords slowly and gracefully as if doing the move underwater. The energy he releases to both arms have to be controlled simultaneously, but seperately. They are both two different weapons with the same goal, hit the target. Kinoko starts to pick up the pace and in no time is slashing and spinning through the canyon. Just as Kinoko is about to run out of energy, he gives his all, an energy sword surrounding his left hand vanishes and appears on his right hand, back and forth with each attack. He then dual wields the energy sword and starts to stab the canyon wall, climbing his way to the top just for a little more practice.

He gets to the top and stands and with an exhale the energy swords vanish. He looks around one last time and takes off toward home to eat and rest.

(In short, I want to learn Energy Sword, if I did it right. Thanks.)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Scouter readings
Name: Admin
Power level: Infinite

Kinoko (Technique) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinoko (Technique)   Kinoko (Technique) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:45 pm

Pretty good, much better than I expected,

Energy Sword learned,

+500 PL

I'm being much easier since this site doesn't have much users yet, so if you want to take advantage of it you can,
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatedbzrpg.forumotion.com
Kinoko
Kinoko

Scouter readings
Name: Kinoko
Power level: 9,000

Kinoko (Technique) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinoko (Technique)   Kinoko (Technique) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:10 pm

Cool, I made it fairly short because I wasn't sure if that is what you wanted but I guess I got lucky. I'll have more detail and story in the others, as long as I don't get writer's block.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kinoko (Technique) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinoko (Technique)   Kinoko (Technique) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kinoko (Technique)
Page 1 of 1