Ultimate DBZ RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate DBZ RPG

Fans of DBZ, we bring to a easy, laid back RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kinoko (Technique)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinoko
Kinoko

Scouter readings
Name: Kinoko
Race: Saiyan
Power level: 9,000

Kinoko (Technique) Empty
PostSubject: Kinoko (Technique)   Kinoko (Technique) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:56 pm

Kinoko's training for Multi Form

Kinoko is in New Saiyan's training grounds trying to master a move he saw when he was 10. Kinoko sits there meditating, all of a sudden, the original splits into four and they all stand at the same time. Then without warning they all start to attack each other. The Kinokos fly into the air and they all charge there ki even higher. They pair off and start hand to hand combat. One of the Kinokos grabs the other around the throat and pushes ki to his hand and through his opponent's neck, killing him. As he looks down at his own corpse, it fades away and he is taken by suprise by his other selves firing ki beams through him. As he is falling he looks up to see the last two squaring off and he fades.

Kinoko and "The Other" stare each other down and both fire ki blast that meet between them, sending them both flying back. Like a mirror they both fly back toward each other, they pull back and put all of their might into a right hook that stops them both right in their tracks. Kinoko gets kicked in the gut and is sent flying backwards into a wall. "The Other" flies after him and fires a ki blast directly at him but Kinoko vanishes and appears behind "The Other" and puts him in a sleeper hold. Kinoko loosens his grip a little, as though to hold his opponent but also attack at the same moment.

Kinoko pulls his left hand down and fires ki blast after ki blast right into the spine of "The Other". When "The Other" is weak he snaps his neck and releases him to fade as the body freefalls to the ground. Upon landing Kinoko is extremely weak and to the point of passing out. He stumbles through the training ground, to the hallways, and out of the building. His next mission is approaching and he needs all the techniques he can possess. "Multi form would be useful on a full moon." He thought. "Maybe I'll learn how to do the moon blast technique next." He smiled at this thought.

(In short, Multi Form is the move I would like to learn if I did this right. Thanks.)

Last edited by Kinoko on Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Scouter readings
Name: Admin
Power level: Infinite

Kinoko (Technique) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinoko (Technique)   Kinoko (Technique) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:57 pm

Ehh, theres one flaw, I'll ignore it, since, like I said, this is early, so I'm more easy. . .

Multi - form learned, +500 PL
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatedbzrpg.forumotion.com
Kinoko
Kinoko

Scouter readings
Name: Kinoko
Power level: 9,000

Kinoko (Technique) Empty
PostSubject: Just curious.   Kinoko (Technique) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:45 pm

What is the flaw?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Scouter readings
Name: Admin
Power level: Infinite

Kinoko (Technique) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinoko (Technique)   Kinoko (Technique) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:51 pm

Ehh, nevermind, I was thinking of something else, I just noticed. . .
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatedbzrpg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Kinoko (Technique) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinoko (Technique)   Kinoko (Technique) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kinoko (Technique)
Page 1 of 1