Ultimate DBZ RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate DBZ RPG

Fans of DBZ, we bring to a easy, laid back RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kinoko Technique

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinoko
Kinoko

Scouter readings
Name: Kinoko
Race: Saiyan
Power level: 9,000

Kinoko Technique Empty
PostSubject: Kinoko Technique   Kinoko Technique EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:46 pm

Kinoko Learns Shockwave, Upper Class Attack Created By The Powerful Warrior Nappa

Kinoko was training on Earth learning a new technique. It was called the "Shockwave" technique and he'd seen it in the past on New Saiyan. The attack consisted of the user raising two fingers up and forming ki in a radius around themselves and exploding it, destroying everything around.

Kinoko stands still in the wild, trying to sense all of the life in the woods. He then starts to concentrate on the energy surrounding him and he puts his two fingers together and raises them up. The energy explodes in a radius around him, causing flora and fauna hurling upwards while burning in the sky.

As the dust settles, the figure of Kinoko is visible and a massive crater beneath him now resides. This move would definitely be added to his list of weapons during battles. "Hm? I wonder how much longer I should stay here on Earth?" He asks himself. "Maybe I'll stay for a bit and train."

"Hah!!!" Kinoko yells repeatedly, as he quickly lifts his fingers and levels the area around him again and again.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Scouter readings
Name: Admin
Race: Saiyan
Power level: Infinite

Kinoko Technique Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinoko Technique   Kinoko Technique EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:38 pm

Shockwave learned, it's a simple technique really,
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatedbzrpg.forumotion.com

Kinoko Technique
Page 1 of 1