Ultimate DBZ RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate DBZ RPG

Fans of DBZ, we bring to a easy, laid back RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Conquering Earth.

Go down 
+3
Hotaru
Tulo
Kinoko
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kinoko
Kinoko

Scouter readings
Name: Kinoko
Race: Saiyan
Power level: 9,000

Conquering Earth. Empty
PostSubject: Conquering Earth.   Conquering Earth. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:41 am

Is there no one that wants to try to delay the inevitable destruction of Earth? If not, then I shall kill everyone on Earth one by one. I'll start with the strongest...
Back to top Go down
Tulo
Tulo

Scouter readings
Name: Tulo
Power level: 12,500

Conquering Earth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Conquering Earth. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:15 am

A young five year old appears before the large tall saiyan he looks at him a smile and bows. "Heya I am Tulo its a pleasure I get to defeat you." Tulo said with an odd smile he wasn't good at fighting at all no real techniques except regular ki blasts and the ability to fly. He even lost his tail so oozaru couldn't save him.
Back to top Go down
Kinoko
Kinoko

Scouter readings

Conquering Earth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Conquering Earth. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:45 am

"A saiyan child with no tail and a bark that is bigger than his bite is the best defender Earth has?" Kinoko asks.

"I could easily transform and smash you, but I've been dying to warm up since arriving here. I'll kill everyone on this planet and claim this planet for the Saiyan Empire." Kinoko says, as he raises his power level.

"I give you this choice because you are a saiyan and our kind is few and far between. Stay, fight, and possibly die or join us in the Saiyan Empire." Kinoko offers.

"Your move." Kinoko taunts.
Back to top Go down
Tulo
Tulo

Scouter readings

Conquering Earth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Conquering Earth. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:06 am

Tulo screamed as his power level raised as well. "Here I come!" He yelled dashing towards the saiyan Kinoko joining back up with the Saiyan empire was the last thing he wanted to do. Killing innocent maybe it was because he was considered a pansy to the other saiyans. He did a barrage of punches that were easily avoidable for someone at Kinoko's power level. However despite the fact the punches could be dodged from just tilting his head side to side he then attempts to end this barrage with a head-butt.

He then jumps away before anything else could be done. He may be young and inexperienced but this was the best he could do. He only hoped that the, sex devil would come and save him. After all he did get laid by her maybe there was some attachment that she would want to help him. Or even that afro namekian, for now he could only stall.
Back to top Go down
Kinoko
Kinoko

Scouter readings

Conquering Earth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Conquering Earth. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:24 am

Kinoko stumbles back slowly rubbing his head. "Not bad, but it is going to take alot more than that!" With an insane smile and a flick of the wrist Kinoko forms a red energy sword with his ki and dashes toward Tulo. Kinoko stabs at a dodging Tulo, just missing his throat. Tulo begins to evade backwards, while Kinoko chases and slashes at him.

"Speedy fighter." Kinoko thinks to himself.

"I'm done chasing you!!!" Kinoko yells. He stops suddenly and fires a ki ball toward Tulo.

Back to top Go down
Tulo
Tulo

Scouter readings

Conquering Earth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Conquering Earth. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:33 am

Tulo sighed in relief when Kinoko said he was done chasing him. However at the moment he began to relax an energy blast was shot at him and it shot him making him fly back. He rubbed his stomach, where he was shot as he slowly got back up. "Jeez... your strong." He then flew to air, and thought maybe if he was in the air he could out speed him more often. It was a risky move but it was the only thing a five year old could think of.

"HA! HA! HA!" Tulo screamed as he shot three ki blasts in the direction of Kinoko. It wouldn't do much but possibly stun him for a brief second. After shooting the blasts he flew off higher in the sky to get a head start on running.
Back to top Go down
Kinoko
Kinoko

Scouter readings

Conquering Earth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Conquering Earth. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:10 pm

Kinoko puts his hands up and braces for the impact of the blast. "Ba-Ba-Boom!!!" The explosions burst and send dust and debris everywhere and causing craters to form on the surface of the earth.

Kinoko emerges instantly from the dust with the shoulder plate of his armor broken. Kinoko jets into the sky, firing ki ball after ki ball at his opponent as he begins chasing after him. "How can a child be so strong?!?!" Kinoko shouts furiously.
Back to top Go down
Tulo
Tulo

Scouter readings

Conquering Earth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Conquering Earth. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:33 pm

The Ki blasts that Kinoko shot rapidly all hit Tulo without giving him a chance to block. falling from the sky he twirls to the ground landing on his head. He coughs out some blood, he can't do this stall game any longer in honesty. He did get stronger since coming to earth but Kinoko was still stronger then him.

Tulo stood up slowly as his orange training gi was torn up. He coughs once more wiping blood from his mouth. "Ya' know your strong there is no way I am going to beat you." He then dashed towards Kinoko at a high speed.
Back to top Go down
Kinoko
Kinoko

Scouter readings

Conquering Earth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Conquering Earth. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:47 pm

Kinoko jumps avoiding Tulo's mad dash and immediately kicks him in the back of the head sending him tumbling face first into the ground. Tulo stands up wearily. Kinoko senses the battle coming to an end and unless this kid gets help, he will surely die by Kinoko's hands.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, done so soon?" Kinoko mocks. "The empire could use someone like you but if you still deny, I'll have to murder you. You'd better hope a miracle comes along, because these are your last seconds on this plane of existence." With those words Kinoko begins to power up.

Kinoko forms two red energy swords on both of his hands and looks at his target with malicious intent. "I'm going to gut you!"

Kinoko starts from a slow jog to a full speed dash towards Tulo.
Back to top Go down
Tulo
Tulo

Scouter readings

Conquering Earth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Conquering Earth. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:02 pm

Tulo caught himself after being hit and began flying away shooting ki blasts behind him. Looks like no help is gonna come for him. His best chance is to play run away as usual... The amount of ki blasts he shot was five, each one is aiming for a part of his body. His legs, arms and his head. Keeping a fair distance away from Kinoko those blades were gonna cut him apart.

Why don't the damn crazy earth people ever come when he needs their help badly. After all why should a saiyan that is only five years old be protecting it.
Back to top Go down
Kinoko
Kinoko

Scouter readings

Conquering Earth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Conquering Earth. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:19 pm

Kinoko runs full speed into the blasts and is spun around by one of the ki blasts that exploded upon making impact on his right shoulder and Kinoko's legs are cut out from under him by two of the ki blasts that explode sending him flipping and crashing face first on the ground. His face is covered in blood and dirt and expressionless. Kinoko's eyes close.
Back to top Go down
Tulo
Tulo

Scouter readings

Conquering Earth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Conquering Earth. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:22 pm

Tulo stops flying and floats down to the ground exhausted and out of ki completely. The most he could do now is one ki blast. Flying was no longer an option for him he sighed of relief and took a sight he saw. Did he finally win a fight on his own. He lied down on the hot rocky ground and closed his eyes as well. "Phew.."
Back to top Go down
Hotaru
Hotaru

Scouter readings
Name: Android 23
Race: BIO - Android
Power level: 35,000

Conquering Earth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Conquering Earth. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:26 pm

Kristin followed the increased powerlevels that were increasing. Upon arriving there she saw Fluffems blasting some other guy in similar armour with ki blasts. She clapped for him slightly impressed. The person almost looked like they were dead or unconscious or something. She hovered over the area and watched them. Fluffems fell asleep as well. She wondered if she should absorb them or something to gain more power. Her tail itched to come out but she held it in for now. Just in case one of them was playing dead or something.
Back to top Go down
Kinoko
Kinoko

Scouter readings

Conquering Earth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Conquering Earth. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:33 pm

Kinoko had been playing possum to gather enough energy to split himself into two forms, using the Multi Form technique. Suddenly, Kinokos body begins to split in two. With a sickening tearing sound both forms stand up in unison side by side. One Kinoko makes his way quietly to the side of Tulo to try and flank him as the other Kinoko attempts to distract him. Kinoko limps toward Tulo with energy starting to form in his hands. "Did you think you were done with me?" Kinoko calmly asks. He was completely unaware that they had an audience.
Back to top Go down
Hotaru
Hotaru

Scouter readings

Conquering Earth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Conquering Earth. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:43 pm

Kristin watched as Kinoko got up as he split into two. Her powerlevel started to increase drastically. That technique split his power level in half as well. "You a child molester or something? Why you picking on a five year old? That's my job." She said as she as her powerlevel still increased. "Not that I'm a child molester, just that he tried to steal my food once. So I kicked his ass and shanked him with a chainsaw. Know what I'm Saiyan?" She said and put her hand on her breastplate to indicate herself. "Anyways, you are also one of those Saiyan thingies the Namekian told me about?" She added casually hoping for answers, he had a tail as well. Does that mean he could turn into a giant monkey as well?
Back to top Go down
Kinoko
Kinoko

Scouter readings

Conquering Earth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Conquering Earth. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:55 pm

Kinoko spends around and looks up. The voice was coming from the sky and Kinoko started to feel the energy coming from this being."Who and what might you be?" Kinoko asks, as he notices the tail of the being.

"This is none of your concern...yet. So stay out of my way and wait your turn. I have unfinished business with this runt of a saiyan. I'm going to stab him and send him to the other dimension." Kinoko says, as he turns around to the exhausted Tulo. He walks toward the saiyan child as he starts to form energy in his hand...
Back to top Go down
Hotaru
Hotaru

Scouter readings

Conquering Earth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Conquering Earth. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:03 pm

OOC: I'm still waiting for me to get the Majin I absorbed's powerlevel. ;-;
Also my tail isn't out. It's hidden still.

IC:

Kristin looked a bit cross with his attitude. "I am a being above your existence." She said egotistically, in her opinion that was completely true. She was designed to be a perfect being. It was her job to do such in the first place. After the Saiyan turned around and started to form energy in his hand, Kristin vanished from where she was. Going at full speed she appeared in front of the man with a roundhouse kick to his torso. Full force kick as well, if it connected completely it would most likely knock him a distance away.
Back to top Go down
Kinoko
Kinoko

Scouter readings

Conquering Earth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Conquering Earth. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:13 pm

Kinoko is sent skipping across the ground smashing into a mountain. Kinoko almost passes out, before gaining his senses. "I've got to do this quick." He says, as he charges his left hand with a light blue energy. "Moon Ball!!!" He announces, as the energy is sent hurling to the sky at great speed.

The blast explodes and emits the ghostly glow of the moon and both Kinokos look up to stare at it. Their hearts thump wildly and they both begin to grow in size and power. "Rahahaha." Both of the oozaru Kinokos laugh wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Hotaru
Hotaru

Scouter readings

Conquering Earth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Conquering Earth. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:18 pm

Kristin didn't let up and moved to his location before so she could start hitting him again before he made a real recovery. She hovered above his location. When he started to charge up energy in his right hand she started to charge up a normal ki blast. When he launched the energy ball up into the air, she shot her ki blast down at the ball. Destroying it. He called it a moon ball, whatever. It was gone now and she shot more ki blasts down into his location.
Back to top Go down
Kinoko
Kinoko

Scouter readings

Conquering Earth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Conquering Earth. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:31 pm

The clone of Kinoko sees the blast fail in the distance. There was no way he could win with his power cut in half. "Damn, I've got live to fight another day." Kinoko thinks to himself while starting to walk away. As he starts to lower his power level he runs into the distance.

Meanwhile back at the battlefield, Kinoko is in awe that his last hope failed him. He was too tired from the fight earlier with Tulo and had split his power in two to try to get the upper hand in that battle.

Now, he was face to face with this opportunistic fighter and there was no way he could win. He powers up and forms an energy sword in his hand and charges Kristin with all the rage of a saiyan.
Back to top Go down
Hotaru
Hotaru

Scouter readings

Conquering Earth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Conquering Earth. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:39 pm

Kristin hovered there and let her tail come out. She was going absorb something today, something to gain more power. Something, to aid her perfection. When the Saiyan charged her with an energy sword, she only wondered how much longer this fight could last. She went to kick his arm that was covered in energy. Just to see how powerful it was. Her leg was cut off. In response she pulled herself forward and grabbed his torso strongly with her arms as her tail wheeled around behind him and widened to devour him.
Back to top Go down
Kinoko
Kinoko

Scouter readings

Conquering Earth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Conquering Earth. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:46 pm

Kinoko started to headbutt her in the face multiple times, but the hits were weak and he was being squeezed suprisingly tight. This being was much stronger than he. He started to reflect on the fight, as darkness started to engulf him.
Back to top Go down
Hotaru
Hotaru

Scouter readings

Conquering Earth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Conquering Earth. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 2:54 pm

Kristin let her tail engulf the Saiyan completely. She rubbed her face, nose was bleeding and eye was swollen from his headbutts. After he was devoured she looked back on the area. The other one of him was gone. Now she would have to find him to get the rest of his power. Her leg regenerated completely, save for her missing shoe and sock. She couldn't find her leg, wherever it was. Some bird probably stole it for it's nest. She flew back to where Fluffems was. She kicked him with her shoe'd foot. "Wake up, I have to make you hunt down the other half of that guy." She said, her swollen eye already healing and she wiped the blood from her face.

OOC: +3,500 powerlevel and your techniques? D:
Back to top Go down
Kinoko
Kinoko

Scouter readings

Conquering Earth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Conquering Earth. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:01 pm

Kinoko was miles away from the battlefield when he decided to take a break in a cave. He sits down and assess the damage done to him, nothing really since he didn't fight after being formed. He slowly falls asleep propped up on the cave wall.

OOC: Only move I have that is worth anything to you is "Energy Sword". Isn't all of that decided by the Administrator?
Back to top Go down
Tulo
Tulo

Scouter readings

Conquering Earth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Conquering Earth. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:12 pm

Tulo woke up as Kristin kicked him. "Ow... what? I didn't think anything bad this time around." He moaned then looked everywhere for the saiyan. Where did he go? He didn't know what to do he then looked at Kristin she had some injuries. It was a bit strange he never saw her get damaged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Conquering Earth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Conquering Earth. Empty

Back to top Go down

Conquering Earth.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next