Ultimate DBZ RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate DBZ RPG

Fans of DBZ, we bring to a easy, laid back RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Tail and Two Aliens

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tulo
Tulo

Scouter readings
Name: Tulo
Race: Saiyan
Power level: 12,500

A Tail and Two Aliens - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tail and Two Aliens   A Tail and Two Aliens - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:09 pm

"Kaaaaameeeeehaaaameeeee....HAAAAAA!!!" Tulo screamed as he fired the blast of his own. Not a giant ball of energy like Kemi's however it had more ki then Kemi put into his Death ball. The Kamehameha wave was not meant to defeat the wave but push it back. While he could continue pushing Ki, into his own blast while Kemi could only watch his get fired back slowly by the Kamehameha wave's power. The two blasts collided as at first it seemed the Death ball was winning the Kamehameha was blasting if backwards slowly until the full extent of its power was shot. It forced the Death ball to blow up, in the air as the Kamehameha wave was much bigger then normal was shot right passed kemi's body. "Looks like my attack one that one!" Tulo chuckled he never would of thought the Kamehameha wave or Roshi's training would be useful i his future. Guess he was proven wrong.
Back to top Go down
Christioni
Christioni

Scouter readings
Name: Kemi
Race:
Power level: 7,500

PostSubject: Re: A Tail and Two Aliens   A Tail and Two Aliens - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:12 pm

Kemi watched as the two attacks collided and Tulo's attack seemed to gain the advantage and destroy his ultimate attack... Kemi couldn't help but laugh; even though he had used up so much energy his breathing had become rather heavy and his shoulders were moving up and down at a quick pace, the Namekian still laughed. "Hehe... Hehehe." Slowly floating down to the floor, he looked over at Tulo, still smirking. "You've come a long way kid... And for that I respect you."

Last edited by Christioni on Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tulo
Tulo

Scouter readings
Name: Tulo
Race: Saiyan
Power level: 12,500

PostSubject: Re: A Tail and Two Aliens   A Tail and Two Aliens - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Tulo sighed after he was out of stance. He wiped his forehead. "Haha, thanks Kemi! I wasn't even sure if my attack would work like that... It was more of a gamble." He was then bent over taking a deep breath, despite the Kamehameha still being his strongest attack it still takes plenty out of him. "That was a good spar, thanks Kemi."

End topic?

((I demand kemi to get PL from that!))
Back to top Go down
Christioni
Christioni

Scouter readings
Name: Kemi
Race:
Power level: 7,500

PostSubject: Re: A Tail and Two Aliens   A Tail and Two Aliens - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 2:36 pm

"Heh, you fool." Kemi muttered at Tulo's statement about it being a gamble. The Namekian was still breathing rather heavily, "I was aiming to kill you, you know... I'd already planned on bringing you back with the Dragonballs; but it seems for now we do not need them." He sat down in the sand. "It was a good spar. You have grown in age and in power, and for that I am proud... Though you still do not have an Afro; maybe in time, friend. Maybe in time."

/END
Back to top Go down
Hotaru
Hotaru

Scouter readings
Name: Android 23
Race: BIO - Android
Power level: 35,000

PostSubject: Re: A Tail and Two Aliens   A Tail and Two Aliens - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:56 pm

Since the admin isn't around, please keep track of things in your signature.

Christioni + 1,000 Powerlevel
Tulo + 2,000 Powerlevel
Back to top Go down
ssj4gogettafan

Scouter readings
Name:
Race:
Power level: 0

PostSubject: Re: A Tail and Two Aliens   A Tail and Two Aliens - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:27 am

i dont like this boring rpg i wannafight >.<
Spoiler:
WTF!?! Rabid Teehee lalala Hmmm Why not? ooh What? Aah! GAAGH!!! RAWR! Jerk! Ma Ma Mia Secretly Excited OMG Gangsta Hmph Shoop Da Whoop Peanut Butter Jelly Soda THIS IS SPARTA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tail and Two Aliens   A Tail and Two Aliens - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Tail and Two Aliens
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate DBZ RPG :: ARCHIVE :: Archive-
Jump to: