Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tulo

Scouter readings
Name: Tulo
Race: Saiyan
Power level: 12,500

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:29 pm

Tulo slowly got back up on one knee as he saw the strange thing that claimed to be cell. He waved his hands in a hypnotic way as a joke saying... "This isn't the droid your looking for.." Perhaps he spent too much time with the earthlings already. Whatever it maybe it was a strange change for him, he joked around more often and it seemed fighting was more prone to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nuchiha101

Scouter readings
Name: Nuchiha Saiya Revan
Power level: 30,500

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:25 pm

( I'm a guy Hotaru. . . )

Nuchiha was jumping back, but his foot was grabbed by Kristin, and he was hit by a Death Beam, it happened all so fast. . . " Greargh! " Nuchiha yelled, as he broke free, after he was hit. There was a black mark where he was hit, it almost penetrated his armor. " Who is this? " Nuchiha said, as he scanned ' Cell ', " Hahaha, your a mere 7,500, why don't you go play with that kid and watch the elites play with the scum. " Nuchiha said, he then laughed. He then looked towards Hotaru, and scanned her again. Still 10,000, " Gah, still 10,000, theres no way, maybe I was off guard and that's why it nearly hurt. . . " Nuchiha said. He then went into a Three Battles Stance, " Now, let me show you, real power. . . " Nuchiha said, as he charged a moon ball, but before he launched it, he disintegrated it. " No, I have a better idea, Galick x2! " Nuchiha said. His power level doubled, and his aura and body turned a purple color, he then charged towards Hotaru, and tried to uppercut kick her in the face. . .

PL: 52,000

Let the horrible side effects begin soon. . . lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hotaru

Scouter readings
Name: Android 23
Race: BIO - Android
Power level: 35,000

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:07 pm

OOC: I never said you were female. My character's name is Kristin, not Hotaru. Lrn2rd. Also you might have to nullify half or more of your post because my character wouldn't really give you even time to talk.

IC:

Kristin watched as the Saiyan broke free. Her Death Beam didn't pierce his armour. She fired it again and again. Another time. Four times in total, all aimed at him while he was still moving away from her, less he was going to stay within three inches of her. All aimed in the same spot as well, following his movement. She also moved closer to him to close the space.

OOC:
Going by my post, my next post will reply to the rest of your last post when you reply to this one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nuchiha101

Scouter readings

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:31 pm

Nuchiha was hit by a barrage of Death Beams, it finally piearced his armor, " Ga. . . Gah! " Nuchiha yelled, he then looked at Kristin, " Gah, still 10,000, theres no way, maybe I was off guard and that's why it nearly hurt. . . " Nuchiha said. He then went into a Three Battles Stance, " Now, let me show you, real power. . . " Nuchiha said, as he charged a moon ball, but before he launched it, he disintegrated it. " No, I have a better idea, Galick x2! " Nuchiha said. His power level doubled, and his aura and body turned a purple color, he then charged towards Hotaru, and tried to uppercut kick her in the face. . .

PL: 52,000
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hotaru

Scouter readings

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:09 pm

OOC: That's fine, though I question how a death beam, something that can pierce things easily didn't go through Saiyan armour~ Example: Vegeta. xD But meh, my main thing is that there is no Hotaru. Kristin there is though.

Also since x3 Galick can last only three posts I'm going to assume that x2 can only last four or so?

IC:

"I question why you're attacking me again." Kristin got close and noted that he was making one of those moon balls that the other guy was making. She jumped up and flew above him. Charging a ki blast ready to disrupt his ball like the last time she saw one. Next thing his powerlevel skyrocketed. It was beyond her at full power. Next thing he came at her with a uprising kick. She moved to the side and released her stored up ki energy into his side before moving at high speeds away from him again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nuchiha101

Scouter readings

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:31 pm

Nuchiha saw her attack, and moved to the side quickly, and barely moved. " I'm attacking, because you lied, and you attacked one of the Saiyan Empire's warriors, thats a offence to the entire Saiyan Empire no matter what class he is. " Nuchiha said, he then got into a Three Battles Stance. " Come on, I want to see your true power, " Nuchiha said,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hotaru

Scouter readings

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:38 pm

Kristin shook her finger at him back and forth. "I lied because it was easier to say such then get into situations like these. Besides, fighting him was in defense of someone else. When I arrived Fluffems... or the young one was barely surviving. I didn't want your warrior killing someone I keep as a friend, even if he is a nuisance sometimes and perverted." She explained and contemplated. Show him her true power or no? Right now it wasn't much compared to his but his was increased because of some ability. She mentally shrugged and started to increase her powerlevel. "I might as well..." She said as it reached fifteen thousand on his scouter, and continued to climb.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nuchiha101

Scouter readings

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:42 pm

" Hehehe, knew you would see it my wa. . . " Nuchiha said, his scouter beeped, " 10,000, 15,000, 17,000, it keeps climbing! 28,000?! " Nuchiha said, ' How!? I'm the king of all Saiyans! I'm the most powerful warrior in the universe! ' Nuchiha thought. " Taste this! " Nuchiha said, as he went into a sideways crouch, " Galick Gun! " Nuchiha quickly said, as he launched a Galick Gun at Kristin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hotaru

Scouter readings

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:47 pm

Kristin tiled her head to the side. She watched as the beam got closer before she moved to the side. She mainly wanted to test it's raw power. Right now with his ability such a beam was a threat to her immediate form. She put her hand out to catch the beam, yet she only held it for a moment before it blast through her arm and took out some of her shoulder with it. "Well that's a bummer." She stated and fired a death beam at the Saiyan with her other hand. With that she she used the more advanced regeneration that she obtained from the Majin as her arm bubbled back into existence. Now she was missing her sleeve for that arm completely. Her clothing was quite a problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nuchiha101

Scouter readings

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:52 pm

Nuchiha quickly fired a desperate Galick Gun, it collided with the Death Beam, they were almost equal, but he was being overpowered. . . " Gyeargh! " Nuchiha yelled, as he put all of his power in it, still being overpowered. " Galick x2! " Nuchiha yelled out, as he turned Galick x2. . . " hehehe, " Nuchiha chuckled

Power Level: 52,000
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hotaru

Scouter readings

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:00 pm

Kristin flew off to the side after breaking off her death beam. This time she only just hovered in the air as the beam passed by her only a foot away. She only increased her distance from him. How long was he going to keep using that ability?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nuchiha101

Scouter readings

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:06 pm

Nuchiha noticed Kristin stopped, and he cut off his Galick Gun, he charged at Kristin still in Galick x2. He then joined his fists together, and attempted to hit her head so she would fall to the ground, " Hyagh! " Nuchiha yelled while attempting to hit her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hotaru

Scouter readings

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:10 pm

Kristin thought of using that Bubblegum flesh ability that she obtained from that Majin this time. Dodging was becoming too much of a hassle for her. She raised her hand and pointed her finger at him. Even if it was a little creepy how the ability worked. Either way, when the Saiyan hit her his arms sunk into her skin and head as they left a large dent. Her skin started to return to normal as her finger released a death beam right at his neck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nuchiha101

Scouter readings

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:16 pm

Nuchiha saw the dent in her head, " What the hell?? " Nuchiha said, he then noticed her finger, he moved to the left, but the beam hazed his neck. " AGHRK! " Nuchiha yelled, as he turned back to normal. " NO! " Nuchiha said, as he noticed that it also hazed his face, " How dare you touch my face! " Nuchiha said, now angry. He then attempted to sideways slap Kristin across the face. . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hotaru

Scouter readings

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:21 pm

When Kristin's head fully reformed she was hit by his hand. She touched her cheek and got irritated. "You've been hitting me! I have plenty right to hit you!" She said and kneed him below the belt. "Not suppose to hit a lady!" She said and got some distance from him before he would try and attack again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nuchiha101

Scouter readings

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:24 pm

" GREARGH! AGH! DAMN! " Nuchiha yelled out, with a high voice when saying damn, he was holding his groin. Nuchiha quickly recovered, " Thats it! I had enough of you! Enough of all of you! I'm going to demolish you and your friends! Say goodbye! " Nuchiha said, he then turned Galick x2, and went in the air, above everyone. He then launched a full power Galick Gun, but instead of destroying the Earth, he made it so that it made a large and condensed explosion, that would probably kill them all except those out of range or fast enough. Nuchiha was out of range luckily. . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hotaru

Scouter readings

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:34 pm

Kristin increased her powerlevel even more. That other Saiyan she absorbed had finally settled. His techniques etched into her mind. She split herself into two with the Multi-form techniques. One went and got Tulo and the other one went in and gave a strong kick to Kemi and knocked him quite a distance away from. They reformed after a moment with Tulo and threw his unconscious form quite a distance away too. They weren't heavy when they weren't struggling. Before she had time to move herself the galick gun was pretty much right behind her. The bubblegum flesh ability activated as everything around her exploded.

After the explosion pieces of here, which were formed in globs that were reforming quickly were left behind. "Not very nice you know!" She said annoyed with this Saiyan's attacks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nuchiha101

Scouter readings

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:35 pm

" Heh, there dead, " Nuchiha said, as he left. . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hotaru

Scouter readings

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:38 pm

Kristin watched as the Saiyan was already gone by the time she reformed. Ah well. Whatever happened to that green dude that said he was Cell that showed up while they were fighting? She needed to say something about the main combat android line. She was above cell, a superior creation. Either way, she moved out of the vicinity to where she threw and kicked her two friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shargen

Scouter readings
Name: Cell MK. II ' Shargen '
Power level: 7,500

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:41 pm

Shargen saw the battle, and when he saw the explosion, he shielded himself, it wasn't enough, and Shargen was engulfed. . . He lost his arms, and half of his torso, Shargen easily regenerated them, " You, girl, who are you? " Shargen said to Kristin before she left
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hotaru

Scouter readings

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:04 am

OOC: Shargen, if you didn't see my PM. Pretty much everyone agrees this topic is over. I can still RP with you. Just in another topic. ^^ Sort of want this one to just like end finally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Scouter readings
Name: Admin
Power level: Infinite

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:08 am

Hotaru: 2,500 PL, plus half of Kinoko's PL, and his knowledge

Nuchiha: 3,000 PL

Tulo: 1,000 PL

Christioni: 500 PL ( Were you in the battle at all? )

Kinoko: 2,500 PL

Hotaru and Kinoko, I would like to inform you about something. . .

Since you absorbed one of Kinoko's doubles, you'll gain half of Kinoko's PL when ever he trains, does a quest etc. Same thing goes for Kinoko, you two now have a symbiotic relationship and don't know it. If one thing happens to one of you, the same thing happens to the other. If Kinoko manages to get his other half, he'll double his PL immediately. . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ultimatedbzrpg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   

Back to top Go down

Conquering Earth.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3