Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Christioni

Scouter readings
Name: Kemi
Race:
Power level: 7,500

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:16 pm

Soon enough, in the air a green entity appeared flying towards the grouping of the girl and the kid. By the rather fancy lookign set of hair he had it was pretty obvious who this person was... Kemi, the Afro Namekian; king of awesome and that guy who's rockin' the 'fro. He flew down and landed heavily next to the two of them, breathing heavily. "Don't... Worry, guys." He stated confidently. "I'm here... Now. No... More, worrying." Leaning over to catch his breath, he gave a thumbs up at the two.

Little did he know that he had missed all the fighting.

Last edited by Christioni on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hotaru

Scouter readings
Name: Android 23
Race: BIO - Android
Power level: 35,000

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:19 pm

Kristin picked Fluffems up by his armour collar and ignored any whiny or flailing he might do. She handed him to Kemi. "Here, take him. The Saiyan split in half and I got rid of one and the other half got away." She said and waited for him to take the whiny Saiyan. By now her tail was gone again so they probably wouldn't know what happened to the Saiyan. Ah well.

OOC: Yes I know, tis why there was a question mark. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinoko

Scouter readings
Name: Kinoko
Race: Saiyan
Power level: 9,000

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:21 pm

OOC: My bad thought you were talking to me. : )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nuchiha101

Scouter readings
Name: Nuchiha Saiya Revan
Power level: 30,500

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:33 pm

Nuchiha's pod came flying to Earth, it hit the ground, and made a rather large crater, he landed in front of a group of warriors. He exited his pod, " So, your the one that gave Kinoko a hard time? " Nuchiha said. " Tch " Nuchiha said, as he saw that Kristin talking about Kinoko. " You can either give up, and die quickly, or die slowly, or join me. " Nuchiha said, his powerlevel was at max, and tried to put fear into the Kristin and the rest. . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tulo

Scouter readings
Name: Tulo
Power level: 12,500

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:10 pm

Tulo struggled from Kristin's hands to break free as the saiyan king came before them. As the king asked if they were the ones that gave them a hard time. "No... wait give up? We were just having a picnic..." Tulo was slightly frightened after the fact he kind of used everything he had on Kinoko. Then he pondered for a second what luck it must of been when a pod would happen to fall right next to their little group. "We were just having a picnic right Kristin?" He winked hard to her to get what he was saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hotaru

Scouter readings

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:20 pm

Kristin watched as a another space pod conveniently landed like right next to them. Like, what are the odds of that? "Who's Kinoko?" She asked curiously and tilted her head slightly. She looked to Kemi. "Yes a picnic. And when you landed you blew away our towel. Thanks. Also we ate all the food, and we would've given you some but you did sort of lost our towel! It had an epic bunny pattern all over it! Kemi like spent a week bartering with some some salesmen trying to get that." She said sounding disappointed. She would miss that towel... wait what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nuchiha101

Scouter readings

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:23 pm

( I'm assuming hotaru is at the end of the order due to what i've been reading. . . )

" Lies! " Nuchiha said, he got a bit angry, and his blood red aura of ki began to show. " One last chance, die, or join me. . . " Nuchiha said,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hotaru

Scouter readings

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:24 pm

OOC: It was actually Chris's post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christioni

Scouter readings
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:25 pm

OOC: It seems I was skipped... Twice. D:

Kemi watched the arrival of the Saiyan with a slight amount of interest; he hadn't seen the original fight, so he wasn't aware who or what the other who had apparently been beaten by the Human and Saiyan Child, so this new guy was rather out of the blue. It was extremely conveniant how that pod managed to land just after the fight had finished and that he knew exactly what had happened, but who was Kemi to question? He had a 'fro.

"Yeah... I bought that to- Wait, what?" The Namekian turned to the girl with a confused expression on his face... What on Earth was she on about? But then the Saiyan King interjected... How rude.

Last edited by Christioni on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinoko

Scouter readings

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:26 pm

Elsewhere, Kinoko awakens somewhat refreshed in the cave miles away. The scouter on his head was cracked but still functional. He turns it on to get his bearings and the scouter beeps wildly, picking up a power level that could only be King Nuchiha. "He came!" Kinoko exclaims. "There was no way I could beat this rag tag group on my own." He thought.

"I'll follow the scouter to his location." Kinoko thought, as he takes off toward his leader.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nuchiha101

Scouter readings

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:27 pm

( Whoops, sorry for skipping you. . . )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tulo

Scouter readings

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:29 pm

((Chris says its coo))

Tulo then jumped out of Kristin's hand the death like grip that once scared him he looked at the king dead in the eye. "Would I lie to you? Besides if we were to lie our secret attack force would attack right now..." He said with a smirk, Kristin was probably going to kill him anyways its probably better if he dies this way. He then stretched out his legs, then his arms the only thing he really learned from Roshi. Then getting in his form before fighting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hotaru

Scouter readings

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:30 pm

OOC: Busy, so meh post.

"Lying about what?" She said and gave a confused tone and look.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nuchiha101

Scouter readings

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:34 pm

" Hmph, I don't believe you. " Nuchiha said, he then turned on his scouter, " AHAHAHA! The strongest out of all of you has a mere power level of 7,000?? Wait, no! It's a dreadful 7,500! AHAHAHA! " Nuchiha yelled out, laughing. " Now, let me show you true power, " Nuchiha said, as he charged up to 26,000. . . " I'll start with the weak one. . . " Nuchiha said, as he charged at Tulo, with a full charge punch. . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christioni

Scouter readings
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:36 pm

OOC: I'll hold back from posting until I get my Power Level from the other threads; I won't be much of an asset at the moment.

Last edited by Christioni on Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tulo

Scouter readings

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:37 pm

"What do you mean I'm the weak AAAAH" Tulo screamed as he got punched in the face. Flying back around twenty yards. He then ran towards Nuchiha, at full speed for a barrage of punches then a kick. It was all he could really do with the lack of energy he has at the moment.

((Hotaru, Chris and I kind of need our power level boosted from our other topics..))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hotaru

Scouter readings

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:38 pm

OOC: Waiting on slow admin. From previous topics my powerlevel should be up around 23,000 not including some training and some fights.(From a quest and absorbing a Majin wth 15,000) Including from what I absorbed in this topic is it clarifies it should be around 26,500 PL. Still not including the fight in this topic.

Also your posts are incoherent. You said you at full power when you landed and now you're charging up to your full? Also some of your speeches don't match up with what was said with our characters. Anyways, I'll be happy to fight you fully after things are properly calculated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nuchiha101

Scouter readings

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:45 pm

( Sorry for that inconsistency, my character tends to ignore others, like he just did. . . I see that admin just did some. .. I'll wait. . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Scouter readings
Name: Admin
Power level: Infinite

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:57 pm

( I'm done with grading everything except Kinoko's stranger visit, and the camping, so continue your battle, I might do the camping later due to it being large and that I have to do other things. )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ultimatedbzrpg.forumotion.com
Kinoko

Scouter readings

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:21 pm

Kinoko lands softly to the ground beside King Nuchiha. "Lord Nuchiha, I'm glad you came. I'm glad my scouter was able to reach your frequency, I knew you would want to monitor this situation closely." Kinoko explains.

"The little one was as good as dead, until that one intervened." Kinoko says, as he points to Kristin. "She has got this tail that absorbs people's life force." Kinoko warns. "They should be no match for you, sire." Kinoko flatters.

Kinoko looks over the group of Earthlings. "There were less last time..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nuchiha101

Scouter readings

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:28 pm

( Since I post after Kinoko, I'll post. . . )

" Hmm, I think I see why you had trouble with her, she has a power level of about 10,000. . . " Nuchiha said, He then saw Tulo charge at him, he dodged all of his punches, he then kicked him into the air, he then went above him, and kicked him, and went dead weight, so that his foot landed on Tulo. He then jumped back, " That one was annoying, he acts tough, and bluffs. Now, you! Your next! " Nuchiha said, as he charged at attempting to kick her in the stomach. . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hotaru

Scouter readings

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:31 pm

OOC: I'll reply after the camping trip is admin'd. That's where a good portion my PL that I'm gaining is, also was like my second topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Scouter readings
Name: Admin
Power level: Infinite

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:38 pm

( I admin'ed everything, so if you want to continue, continue )
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ultimatedbzrpg.forumotion.com
Hotaru

Scouter readings

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:03 pm

Kristin would have hurt Fluffems more from his stupid action but he was already under attack from the man that still she questioned how he conveniently landed so near them and instantly knew what had happened. Ah well, she kept her powerlevel hidden at what he assumed it was. For now at least. Whatever that was. She didn't know how to calculate powerlevel in numbers. These Saiyans were weirdos. Yet then she was attacked next.

She used an ability she picked up from that pink blob, who was apparently named Goo according to his memories, to use a little bit of ki to take no damage. When the Saiyan's foot connected with her, she wrapped one of her arms around his leg and pulled her arm up while leaning forward and pushing his foot down with her body to try and hold him in place. All while pointing her finger at him and firing a Death Beam aimed at his torso.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shargen

Scouter readings
Name: Cell MK. II ' Shargen '

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:01 pm

Shargen, who was in the vicinity, detected some rather high power levels. He went to the area, he saw, three Saiyans, and, a BIO - ANDROID!? He was shocked, Shargen thought he was the last. He then looked at the Saiyan who he assumed was the leader of the three. He then saw their leader being beaten, so easily. . . Shargen then turned into his true form, which looked exactly the same thing as Imperfect Cell, but he was a bit taller. He then approached them, " Behold, Cell isn't dead! " Shargen said, which he believed he was Cell because his base was made from Cell and his Genes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conquering Earth.   

Back to top Go down

Conquering Earth.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next