Ultimate DBZ RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate DBZ RPG

Fans of DBZ, we bring to a easy, laid back RPG

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Camping trip

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hotaru
Hotaru

Scouter readings
Name: Android 23
Race: BIO - Android
Power level: 35,000

Camping trip  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Camping trip    Camping trip  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:19 pm

Kristin blinked. Her tail extended out of her lower back and it absorbed a piece of the pink blob and moved around. She absorbed the other ones as she got close to them and watched as the remaining bits formed into half of what the blob originally was, she absorbed the remaining bits of the blob. Everything it knew should be her's. She looked back at the giant monkey thing.
Back to top Go down
Tulo
Tulo

Scouter readings
Name: Tulo
Race: Saiyan
Power level: 12,500

PostSubject: Re: Camping trip    Camping trip  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:21 pm

The giant, monkey ran over to Kristin and attempted to grab her with both hands and began squeezing her. "oooooo" It yelled as it was petting her hair, then tried to open his mouth and eat her.
Back to top Go down
Christioni
Christioni

Scouter readings
Name: Kemi
Race:
Power level: 7,500

PostSubject: Re: Camping trip    Camping trip  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:24 pm

"Girl, I'd advise attacking the giant monkey thing, which is actually a Saiyan is it not..." Suddenly, a green creature appeared in the air above the monkey's head. Arms crossed and afro very... Afroish, he looked down at the girl and pointed at the Monkey's head. "It's in your best interest not to die." He would give advice to this girl no matter what... There was no need to fight.
Back to top Go down
Hotaru
Hotaru

Scouter readings

PostSubject: Re: Camping trip    Camping trip  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:29 pm

Kristin was too busy absorbing the pink blob and basking in gaining it's powerlevel. She was then grabbed by the monkey. "Screw you Fluffems! Screw you!" She said and stabbed her tail into his hand and absorbed his life and ki energy away. Also while she stretched his hands open with her strength. Raising her powerlevel.
Back to top Go down
Tulo
Tulo

Scouter readings

PostSubject: Re: Camping trip    Camping trip  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:33 pm

"OOOOOO" Tulo screamed in pain as he moved his arms and the tail, was waking everywhere. "OOOO" It jumped in the air falling to the ground missing Kristin. And falling on the ground it was rolling on the ground in pain from his hand. "OOOO"
Back to top Go down
Christioni
Christioni

Scouter readings
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Camping trip    Camping trip  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:36 pm

"If you want something done," the Namekian said as he deemed the girl wasn't fighting right. "Do it yourself!" With that he flew down towards the Giant Monkey and aimed a massive karate chop towards the creature's tail with the aim of cutting it off... It was a long shot, but it could work. And it'd stop this mess. "MASSIVE IMPROVISED NAMEKIAN AFRO CHOP!"
Back to top Go down
Tulo
Tulo

Scouter readings

PostSubject: Re: Camping trip    Camping trip  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:39 pm

Tulo in his oozaru form got his tail cut off the HELL MAN!? He then decreased in size and was naked. He had nothing left he was asleep not remembering a single thing. However his dream had Kristin in it he got some that night she just didn't know it.
Back to top Go down
Hotaru
Hotaru

Scouter readings

PostSubject: Re: Camping trip    Camping trip  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:44 pm

Kristin looked as some green guy cut the monkey's tail off. Then it shrunk and got smaller until it was Fluffems. Aww, she thought he was stepped on by the giant monkey. Now she had a five year old giant monkey pet thingy. She looked at the green guy. She gave him a thumbs up that twinkled. "Nice 'fro"
Back to top Go down
Christioni
Christioni

Scouter readings
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Camping trip    Camping trip  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:46 pm

Kemi was slightly surprised that his 'massively improvised' move actually worked... It was probably because of the inclusion of Afro in the name; yeah, that was right. Yeaaaaaaaaah. As the girl gave the Namekian a thumbs up, he returned it with a very Fonzie like expression, accompanied by an "Ehhhhh. It was nothin'..."
Back to top Go down
Tulo
Tulo

Scouter readings

PostSubject: Re: Camping trip    Camping trip  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:48 pm

He mumbled in his dream, "yeaah... I like it like that." He then rolled over showing his naughty parts directly to the sky. He continued to mumble saying "Yeah.... I like it like that."
Back to top Go down
Hotaru
Hotaru

Scouter readings

PostSubject: Re: Camping trip    Camping trip  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:53 pm

Kristin shot another low ki blast directly at Fluffem's "naughty parts" without even looking at it. Female intuition gave her the ability to aim it perfectly. "Maybe not, but if you didn't do that I would've blown up my own pet five year old without knowing it. Also you mentioned something about Saiyans... those are? Plus I lost the game." She said matter-of-factly.
Back to top Go down
Tulo
Tulo

Scouter readings

PostSubject: Re: Camping trip    Camping trip  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:56 pm

"OWW!!! Did we just make love?" Tulo questioned as he stood up and walked towards Kristin and the Namekian. He patted her leg and said, "what happened? I knew it you couldn't resist the Tulo Charm!" He put his hands as if they were a gun and fired away.
Back to top Go down
Christioni
Christioni

Scouter readings
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Camping trip    Camping trip  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:57 pm

"Hm." The Namekian looked at the girl with a slight odd expression on his face as he landed softly beside her, watching her shooting him. "Saiyans are... Well, Saiyans. I'll let him explain to you what it is. But for now, I am content with watching you and giving you adv-"

The Namekian gave the kid a slightly serious expression as he cut him off, before then stepping forward and attempting to kick him miles away. There was no need for such rudeness.
Back to top Go down
Tulo
Tulo

Scouter readings

PostSubject: Re: Camping trip    Camping trip  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 8:59 pm

"It looks like Tulo is blasting off again!!!" Tulo yelled as it twinkled into the sky, having no clear idea where he was punted to however it seemed to be an island. At least he was away from Kristin and he got laid in the process!

((I got pwned three times in this topic 'nuff said.))

Last edited by Tulo on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hotaru
Hotaru

Scouter readings

PostSubject: Re: Camping trip    Camping trip  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:02 pm

Kristin noted that Fluffems never got laid in her mind and it was going to stay that way. She should castrate him next time she sees him. "Lets go, I have a tower thingy to go to. I got this invite in the mail." She said and waved the green dude to follow.

OOC: My last post in this topic, I absorbed Goo, Majin with 15,000 powerlevel and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Christioni
Christioni

Scouter readings
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Camping trip    Camping trip  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:07 pm

Putting his hand over his brow Kemi wayched as the boy he kicked was sent quite a distance; much further than he had originally expected him too... Once again, it had to have been the power of the Afro. This Afro seemed to be a good charm; just wait until Roderick saw it, he would love it. Everyone loved it; after all, it was an Afro!

"Eh, I'm coming with you? Very well, Humanoid. Let us take our leave. There is nothing to do here." Kicking off, he launched himself up into the air and followed after the girl.

OOC: I guess I'm out too. D:
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Scouter readings
Name: Admin
Power level: Infinite

PostSubject: Re: Camping trip    Camping trip  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:34 pm

Tulo: +2,500 PL

Hotaru: +17,500 PL and all of Goo's knowledge, and his racial traits

Christioni: +1,000 PL
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatedbzrpg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camping trip    Camping trip  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Camping trip
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum